We’re feeling footloose and fancy-free this week with the abundance of pared-back pinks making sweet waves in the interiors industry. Check out our latest finds to get you thinking pink...
01. Inspired by nature, Rina Menardi’s hand-thrown Big Bowl is delicately sculptural yet functional. Ideal for serving heaped salads, pasta or fresh fruit.
02. Nothing says happiness quite like a piece of rose-tinted stoneware fruit, right? Well, look no further as we’ve discovered Bloomingville’s Decorative Pineapple Ornament. Beautifully crafted with detail in mind.
03. Want to exit winter on a high? Enter Tom Dixon’s new Fleck Throw. Made with 100% wool, this super soft beauty is crafted with a delicate weave created to last a lifetime.
04. Perfect for spring soirées, Lujo’s Kyoto Indoor Bean Bag brings a sense of luxurious warmth whilst maintaining the laid-back comfort. Available in a myriad of muted tones, there’s a colour for every décor.
05. Be at one with nature with Pip Studio’s Spring to Life Scarf. Featuring a two-tone sketched pattern of flora and fauna, this 100% wool piece will keep you stylishly cosy.