Indoor Bean Bag Pouf
Our bean bag pouf can be used in as a footrest in combination with our bean bag chair to create a lounger-style set. Alternatively use it as a side table for drinks and snacks, or simply as an extra seat.
Cleverly designed and hand-crafted in New Zealand to exacting quality standards with premium Warwick® high-performance, easy care fabrics.
Utilizing an inner liner system to contain the filling, the covers can be easily removed for professional cleaning if ever required.
- Made in New Zealand
- High performance, commercial grade fabrics
- Inner liner allows easy removal of cover for professional cleaning
- YKK® safety zips for child safety
- Innovative form-holding designs for superior aesthetic appeal
Materials & Finishes
- Warwick® Beachcomber – ‘Halo’ commercial grade range
- Resistant to abrasion, pilling, mold, mildew and insects
- 150,000 Martindale cycles
- 598 gsm
- 100% polyester
- Fire test: AS1530.3 – 1999
- UV-resistant stitching
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
Five-year warranty. Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Full details on warranties
Free shipping Canada-wide. Leadtime of 7-14 days depending on location. Lead times on request for larger commercial orders
We'd like you to be 100% satisfied with the product(s) you've purchased from us. If your purchase is not to your liking, you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund or an exchange. Full details on returns
Canadian customers have the option to add beans to order. Will arrive separately to covers.
Requires 175-200L or 6-7ft3 or 0.9-1.0kg polystyrene (EPS) beans / beads
Full details on filling
35 (height) x 75 (width) x 75 (length) (centimetres)
weight - 3kg (filled)