Free-standing Hammock - Tropicalia (Special Edition)
isla collectionIFSH-Tropicalia Coral-S
Our latest special edition free-standing hammocks feature the stunning Tropicalia fabrics, the result of an exciting collaboration between Mokum and designer Catherine Martin.
These hand-painted tropical summer inspired prints are transferred to outdoor-ready solution-dyed polyester canvas, produced exclusively in Italy. Available in six colorways spanning sepia tones, pinks and corals, and ocean blues and greens.
Built from top-to-toe with only the best quality marine components, kwila hardwood, powder-coated aluminum, high-performance Sunbrella® fabrics and soft Dacron® fiber padding; our Isla free-standing hammocks are created to endure, whilst continuing to look great year after year.
- Marine & coastal durable
- Mold & mildew resistant
- UV & fade resistant
- Water resistant yet breathable fabrics
- Comfortable foam head pillow with waterproof liner
- Bleach cleanable
- Weight rating - 150kg (single), 250kg (double)
Materials & Finishes
- 100% solution-dyed polyester canvas, made in Italy
- Teflon finish - stain and water repellent
- Fire retardant - CAL 117, NFPA 260 - Class 1, AS 1530.3
- 420 gsm / 75,000 Martindale Cycles / 90,000 Wyzenbeek Double Rubs / UV 6-7/8 Blue Scale
- Kwila hardwood – density 670-800 kg/m3
- Duratec® Powder-coated aluminum
- Marine grade stainless components (304/316)
- Marine grade, low-fade polyester ropes
- 240gsm Dacron fiber
- UV resistant stitching
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
Five-year exterior warranty. Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Full details on warranties
Free shipping Canada-wide. Leadtime of 7-14 days depending on location. Lead times on request for larger commercial orders
We'd like you to be 100% satisfied with the product(s) you've purchased from us. If your purchase is not to your liking, you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund or an exchange. Full details on returns.
- 400 (length) x 120 (width) x 120 (height) (centimetres)
- weight – 99lb / 45kg
- 400 (length) x 127 (width) x 120 (height) (centimetres)
- weight – 101lb / 46kg