This week we've rounded up some gravity-defying homewares to calm your senses with some soothing motion.
01. Keep your mind in the game with Umbra’s Wobble Chess Set, full of free-swinging chess pieces. With a base made of walnut and beech, the pieces stand with spherical, steel-weighted bases, playfully quivering for your opponent’s next move.
02. With curves in all the right places, Lujo’s Ko Lanta Sun Lounger is the pinnacle of ergonomic excellence. Simply find your centre of gravity and gently rock away to your heart’s delight.
03. Add a touch of elegant joy with Normann Copenhagen’s Motion Carafe. This mouth-blown pitcher accentuates its contents in a lively fashion turning around its own axis.
04. As a gift for the young ones, you will be the perpetual favourite with Magis’ Rocky Rocking Horse. Made with polyethylene, this stallion is equally happy sitting outside as he is in the kids’ playroom.
05. Create a whimsical focus to your dining table with one of Kartell’s Moon Bowls. Designed with variations to its form, the fluid-like exterior shimmers iridescently under your gaze.